MagOne – Responsive News & Magazine Blogger Template
MagOne is one of the best seller responsive newspaper and magazine Blogger templates of ThemeKeeper. Drag and drop to build a magazine Blogger website in minute.
- Drag and Drop Widget Builder: only need to change parameters then move widgets to any where to make any layout you want.
- Flexible Menu Navigation: supports drop-down, link group mega, label content mega, and icons.
- Responsive: passed all Goolge mobile friendly tests. Working well 100% with any mobile and tablet devices.
- Multiple Comment Systems: Facebook, Google+, Blogger and Disqus comment systems are all ready to work.
- Custom Archive Page Designs: pick any design for label / search / archive pages as you want with professional navigation buttons.
- Super Mega Menu: support Ajax content, group links, drop down, icons and open new window feature.
- Floating Menu: You can configure to show sticky menu when scroll up or down or both.
- Sticky Sidebar: Optimize your earning for sidebar advertisement.
- Shortcode Ready: you can create content very easily with a lot of ready shortcodes.
- Custom Post Title Design: easy changing your post main title design with default editor of Blogger.
- Support Sub Post Title: you can add subtitle of post and pick custom style for it.
- Smart Breadcrumb: not similar breadcrumb of other templates, our breadcrumb will show labels as exactly order automatically.
Widgets Ready: template has a lot of built-in widgets:
article widgets (slider, sticky, complex, carousel, one column, two columns, three columns, blogging, left and right),
quote image widgets, flexible popular widgets.
- Post Pagination: you can split long post content to pages with simple shortcode.
- Reactions, Locations, Share Buttons, Author Box, Related Posts are all ready: we don’t miss any thing for your article content, just focus to your content, we will handle your site interface.
- Fully Template Designer: support most of features from Blogger advance customizer. This template has flexible width also.
- Template Options: have friendly UI for changing template options easily through SpotSettings tool.
- Multilingual Ready: template supports SpotLingo to translate to any languages easily and compatible with any RTL languages.
- Support Service: well documentation and have many ways to support (remote desktop, login as member, email directly).
I will try to reply you as fast as I can. If you see me delay, maybe we have different time zone (my TZ is GMT+7) and I am not in my office at that moment, but I swear that I will reply you immediately when I see your ticket. Welcome to my support services. Visit Sneeit: Blogger, Blogspot, WordPress, Coding and Webmaster Resource for more useful information.
Below are some useful links:
- Our Official Site
- Our Twitter
- Our Facebook Page
- Blogger Templates
- Blogger Widgets
- Blogger Tips
- Blogger Tools
- Blogger Services
Oct 14, 2018 – 6.4.6
- Fixed: Facebook Comment box not display as full width
Sep 22, 2018 – 6.4.5
- Fixed: can not combine show hide condition
Sep 03, 2018 – 6.4.4
- Fixed: youtube thumbnail not work properly
Aug 27, 2018 – 6.4.3
- New: Have option to choose source of related posts - New: Have option to display inner post ads at middle of post content
Aug 15, 2018 – 6.4.2
- Fixed: Remove pagination feature from search pages because of search json but of Blogger
July 24, 2018 – 6.4.1
- Fixed: Facebook Comment Count Deprecated
July 03, 2018 – 6.4.0
- Fixed: Blog Archive not show properly
June 30, 2018 – 6.3.9
- Fixed: AMP not show right canonical URL - Fixed: update Facebook API to 2.6
Apr 23, 2018 – 6.3.8
- Fixed: Add This not show sometime with HTTPS method
Jan 14, 2018 – 6.3.7
- Fixed: Google custom search not display properly
Jan 13, 2018 – 6.3.6
- Fixed: some elements not display correctly because of missing Blogger widget.css
Jan 08, 2018 – 6.3.5
- Fixed: contact forum submit button not display properly
Jan 07, 2018 – 6.3.4
- Fixed: Missing Contact Form CSS
Dec 25, 2017 – 6.3.1
- Fixed: AMP not work when Blogger auto adding bundle CSS
Dec 10, 2017 – 6.3.0
- Fixed: can not disable lightbox - Fixed: tab widget not work properly in some cases - Fixed: inner ads not display properly in white wrapper mode - Fixed: lock box not work properly - Fixed: archive pages not display properly in some cases
Apr 20, 2017 – 6.2.6
- Fixed: AMP not work in some cases
Apr 13, 2017 – 6.2.5
- Fixed: sticky sidebar not work properly on left side on RTL
Apr 10, 2017 – 6.2.4
- Fixed: sticky sidebar is still not really smooth some cases - Fixed: not work with labels which have specical characters - Fixed: smart content not work if wrapped around by tags
Mar 28, 2017 – 6.2.3
- Fixed: mobile menu not work properly when scrolling - Fixed: mobile menu show description - Fixed: sticky sidebar not work smoothly - Fixed: pagination information not display correctly in RTL
Mar 17, 2017 – 6.2.2
- Fixed: table css affect table caption
Mar 16, 2017 – 6.2.1
- Fixed: table css not work properly - Fixed: archive page feed link option not work properly
Mar 16, 2017 – 6.2.1
- Fixed: table css not work properly - Fixed: archive page feed link option not work properly
Mar 16, 2017 – 6.2.0
- New: allow to disable feed links on archive pages (check in Sneeit Spot / Settings / Site Layout) - New: auto disable inner post ads on static page - New: built-in style for table in post content - New: display caption of feature image if it has - Fixed: mobile sticky menu not work properly when scrolling - Fixed: ads not centering when displaying in mobile devices
Mar 12, 2017 – 6.1.2
- Fixed: can not get youtube thumbnail from youtube embedded playlist - Fixed: can not select slider transition animation option
Mar 11, 2017 – 6.1.0
Feb 26, 2017 – 6.0.6
- Fixed: header script not work properly - Fixed: AMP attribute not remove after disabling AMP feature via Sneeit Spot
Feb 24, 2017 – 6.0.5
- New: Adsense for AMP
Feb 23, 2017 – 6.0.4
- Fixed: meta tags not work properly - Fixed: not show video icon in some cases
Feb 18, 2017 – 6.0.3
- Fixed: Header Layout error
Feb 14, 2017 – 6.0.2
- Fixed: AMP custom css error - Fixed: 'trbidi' AMP attriute error
Feb 14, 2017 – 6.0.1
- New: redirect none-compatible AMP posts to full version - Fixed: Some unexpected elements show on AMP - Fixed: Host pameter not work properly
Update: Version 6.0.0 – Feb 12, 2017
- New: sticky mobile menu - New: expand / collapse mobile sub menu - New: support Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) - New: allow to set post body background to white - Fixed: the Google Speed is low - Fixed: Menu and header over the thickbox - Fixed: inner post ads not show in some cases - Fixed: popular images are blur in some cases - Fixed: full width ads not work properly - Fixed: updated wrong content in documentation - Fixed: increased post font size and line height for more readable
Update: Version 5.6.0 – Nov 11, 2016
- New: allow zoom view port on mobile screens - Fixed: not show icon on mobile menu - Fixed: Ads Spots could not display in some cases - Fixed: sticky posts have no margin on top in mobile
Update: Version 5.5.0 – Oct 08, 2016
- Fixed: comment in static page not show if has more than 200 comments - Fixed: centering menu feature not work - Fixed: sticky menu background color different to static menu
Update: Version 5.4.0 – Sep 20, 2016
- New: Ads second inner post ads spot - New: Add new setting to allow displaying inner post ads automatically without shortcode - Fixed: Ads space not work properly with Chitika some time
Update: Version 5.3.0 – Sep 16, 2016
- Fixed: revert back using Widgets for Ads for better AdSense performance
Update: Version 5.2.2 – Sep 13, 2016
- New: improve ads manager, stop using widgets for better performance - Fixed: Reload option for archive pagination not work on Firefox - Fixed: label text of label list not work properly - Fixed: content of mobile is too narrow
Update: Version 5.1.0 – Sep 03, 2016
- New: support drag and drop menu builder - New: support 1-click demo importer - New: support fully customize menu style - Fixed: Custom code in Header field is not textarea - Fixed: can not select feature image - Fixed: post body B tag not work with Firefox and IE - Fixed: share buttons and share label is not staying in one line
Update: Version 5.0.4 – Aug 09, 2016
- Fixed: thumbnail not dipsplay if choose RTL languages - Fixed: Facebook comment not display in mobile - Fixed: images with caption not display properly in FireFox - Fixed: full post ads not work properly - Fixed: missing author name of author box
Update: Version 5.0.3 – Aug 03, 2016
- Fixed: search all not work properly
Update: Version 5.0.2 – July 24, 2016
- New: support option to set post ads to full width as post content - New: support option to allow display menu items at center of menu bar - Fixed: decrease padding of .wrapper on mobile - Fixed: next / previous buttons not display properly on mobile
Update: Version 5.0.1 – July 21, 2016
- Fixed: image with captions not work properly with Chrome
Update: Version 5.0.0 – July 21, 2016
- New: using dns-prefetch to decrease loading time - New: allow show / hide URL of sharing button - New: make template compatible with Sneeit Spot - New: new option for more choices for feature image - New: have option to disable top-left post ads in mobile - New: have option to allow reload entire page when users click post pagination - New: have option to allow control layout width, include sidebar width - New: have option to insert custom code directly before end of header - New: add gradient and shadow for better displaying text inside thumbnail images - Fixed: feature image has no alt and title - Fixed: article widgets not work properly on IE - Fixed: archive pagination not work with year archive page - Fixed: can not disable labels and label text in post footer - Fixed: large images not display properly in post content - Fixed: comment form not display properly in small screens - Fixed: url always display plus.google.com when sharing on Google+ - Fixed: search query not display properly in some languages - Fixed: smart content not work properly inside lock content at first time
Update: Version 4.4.0 – June 13, 2016
- New: can change sticky sidebar animate delay - New: support reload page when paginating on archive page - Fixed: large label data can slow down site
Update: Version 4.3.1 – May 16, 2016
- Fixed: remove alternative feed data because it displays draft posts
Update: Version 4.3 – May 10, 2016
- Fixed: using alternative feed data to prevent Blogger data restrict - Fixed: search results not show relevance posts - Notice: stop providing third party JS and CSS
Update: Version 4.2.1 – April 20, 2016
(None Raw not required to update)
- Fixed: Popular post thumbnails not display properly - Fixed: Archive page not load posts - Fixed: resizer not work with firefox, it can not veritical middle
Update: Version 4.2.0 – Mar 20, 2016
- Fixed: IE not work properly - Fixed: Firefox thumbnail image not work properly - Fixed: RTL thumbnail image not work properly - Fixed: Admin layout not display proplery - Fixed: Low page speed insight score
Update: Version 4.1.1 – Mar 16, 2016
- Fixed: shortcode not work properly
Update: Version 4.1.0 – Mar 11, 2016
- Fixed: double og:url and og:image - Fixed: long titles of list box not display properly - Fixed: resizer not work properly - Fixed: title out of thumbnail not work properly if set color for article boxes - Fixed: main menu links target attribute not work properly - Fixed: parameter "title" not work properly - Fixed: label list in post not work properly if has up to 20 labels - Fixed: AFTER POST BODY CONTENT not work
Update: Version 4.0.0 – Feb 29, 2016
- Fix: update Facebook API version to 2.5 - Fix: apply Facebook API meta to header of site - Fix: remove Facebook comment canonial and add meta tag to allow moderate comments - Fix: add nofollow attribute for comment links - Fix: top all page content section not display properly on home page - Fix: update FontAwesome to 4.5.0 - Fix: update jQuery to 2.1.3 - Fix: share and tweet button of lock content box not work properly - Fix: "source" parameter not work properly with "random" or "oldest" - Fix: remove 404 error when sharing on Facebook if preview image first. - Fix: increase Google insight speed score - Fix: better display when wrapper background is white - Fix: show all page when printing a post which has pagination - Fix: can not parse URL in comment text if using weird domain extension - Fix: eliminate all SEO bugs from Google Structured Data Testing Tool - Fix: Feedburner Form can not input in Firefox - Fix: Delete comment button show even with visitor - Fix: archive page URL not work properly - Fix: remove "-square" out of social icon title - Fix: display post for archive page URLs: /year/month/ or /year/ - New: show recent posts for both cases: select all or none select any labels of widget - New: provide "title" parameter for more option of displaying item titles in article widgets. Now, you can display title of of thumbnail - New: you can select type and all other parameters for popular post widget. - New: add demo layout structures into documentation - New: show "Label" text before label list in article if user set - New: auto add target="_blank" to any external link of menu - New: suppport random post link - New: hash URL for article widget pagination, so you can return back exactly where you left - New: hash URL for long post pagination, so now you can show exactly what you want to your visitor when sharing the page. - New: smart sticky sidebar - New: sticky menu will show when scroll up
Update: Version 3.5.0 – Nov 15, 2015
- New: allow to set number of related posts - New: add delay to post ads for tuning, just in case using Google Adsense ads and they are blank - New: allow load all post immediately without waiting user mouse scroll - New: allow load posts from other sites - New: can combine muptiple show / hide condition
Update: Version 3.1.0 – Oct 10, 2015
- Fixed: sidebar manager not load in SpotSettings - Fixed: Default Blogger lighbox not work on mobile devices
Update: Version 3.0.1 – Sep 30, 2015
- Fixed: got error when have no any image centerred in post editor - Fixed: box shadow on list item
Update: Version 3.0.0 – Sep 29, 2015
- New: support smart compose editor for (easy input shortcode): dropcap, button, tab, vertical tab, accordion, columns, code box, full_width, sidebar_left, sidebar_right - New: support sidebar manager to for more options for sidebar display and position - Fixed: comment day time not display exactly - Fixed: space parameter not work properly for TWO style
Update: Version 2.8.0 – Sep 18, 2015
- New: add archive page index into URL to allow return back latest selected page - Fixed: large images overflow in post body with Firefox
Update: Version 2.7.0 – Sep 10, 2015
- New: add style to printer to remove useless things - Fixed: popular post images not show - Fixed: color parameter not works with left - right widget
Update: Version 2.6.0 – Sep 08, 2015
- New: add search submit button for mobile - New: support inner post ads shortcode to display ads inside at middle post content - Fixed: missing author and update for hatom - Fixed: some article widgets not display properly for sidebar
Update: Version 2.5.0 – Aug 31, 2015
- Fixed: return 404 error when share new posts on Facebook
Update: Version 2.4.0 – Aug 26, 2015
- New: show / hide widgets for mobile devices - New: allow adding extra widgets after post body - New: decoration for Blog List and Label Cloud
Update: Version 2.3.0 – Aug 20, 2015
- New: Show facebook comment number in comment tabs - Fixed: Article pages not work with IE - Fixed: Post Pagination and Lock shortcode not work if been wrapped by other elements - Fixed: Auto height not work with Three columns widget if spacing value is zero
Update: Version 2.2.0 – Aug 16, 2015
- Fixed: some minor css errors - Fixed: pagination not work properly
Update: Version 2.1.0 – Aug 11, 2015
- New: Add option to allow add disable related post box - Fixed: Facebook like button not work to unlock premium content properly - Fixed: Grid widget override menu dropdown - Fixed: Height parameter not work properly with Sticky and One column widget. - Fixed: Image Optimizer not work with tab widgets - Fixed: Widget show param not work properly with preview pages - Fixed: Image blur in ticker widget on mobile devices
Update: Version 2.0.0 – Aug 08, 2015
- New: Ticker Article Widget - New: Grid Article Widget - New: List Article Widget - New: Custom article widget title design - New: Custom article widget main color - New: Support source parameter to allow picking recent / oldest / random posts or comments - New: Allow Custom Sharing Code - New: Flexible Social Counter - New: Custom article thumbnail background color - New: Scroll to Top Button - New: Support unlimited tab widgets - New: Support emticons and converting URLs to embedded media in Blogger comments - New: Share / tweet to unlock premium contents - New: Allow disable spacing between items in article widgets by using space parameter - New: Allow enable sharing buttons underneath of post title - New: Add option to allow selecting position for feature image - Fixed: missing some rich snippet items - Fixed: Slider and Carousel not work properly in mobile - Fixed: Image Resizer not work properly - Fixed: Popular post thumbnail not work properly - Fixed: Anonymous Comment not show avatar - Fixed: Article widgets not display properly on sidebar - Fixed: Missing some social meta tags
Update: Version 1.3.5 – Jul 30, 2015
- New: Allow adding custom codes to header and footer - Fixed: Some settings not work properly - Fixed: Label manager not work properly and detect wrong on label pages
Update: Version 1.3.0 – Jul 27, 2015
- New: Add option to allow move social icons and search icon to top of page - New: Allow set height for article widget thumbnails - New: Allow set length of article widget snippets - New: Allow show post format icon (standard, video, audio, image) - Fixed: Images on popular post not display properly - Fixed: Empty title widget not work properly (title with only parameters still be shown) - Fixed: Show Facebook and Disqus comment number if set them as primary - Fixed: RTL dropdown menu not display properly - Fixed: Related post load posts from wrong category - Fixed: Not load comment from next page if post has more than 200 comments - Fixed: Blog post responsive design not work properly with RTL languages - Fixed: Responsive Adsense Ads not work with Top Page section
Update: Version 1.2.0 – Jul 19, 2015
- New: Multiple Header Layouts - New: Add option to allow change number of break links - New: Add option to allow show / hide next / previous link in blog posts - Fixed: Auto height not work with One Article Widget - Fixed: "show" parameter not work properly - Fixed: Blog Post date time not work properly
Update: Version 1.1.0 – Jul 15, 2015
- New: Support pages parameters to allow add pagination for article widgets - Fixed: Category parameters not work properly - Fixed: Blogging article widget has no shadow
Update: Version 1.0.0 – Jul 14, 2015