Kids Store – OpenCart Responsive Theme
- OpenCart Version 1.5.6.x, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 2.2.0.x, 2.3.0.x, 3.0.2.x
Kids Store OpenCart Template is specially designed for kids items and toys stores. Kids Store OpenCart Template is looking good with it’s colors combination. All sub pages are customized. It is very nice with its clean and professional look.
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Fully RESPONSIVE Theme
- Using Google Fonts
- Support Multiple Language
- Included RTL Language Support
- No Core Modifications
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly
- Optimized for Fast Loading + CSS Sprite
- NEW : Smart Responsive Product Grid
- NEW : Flex Slider Included
- Unlimited Banners + Sliders
- Featured Products Slider Show
- Cloud Zoom to enlarge product image
- Easy Shopping Cart Dropdown from header
- Related Product Scroller on product detail page
- CMS Blocks Module Included
- Valid XHTML and CSS markup
- Easy Use and Easy Customize
- Full PSD files supplied
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Well-structured and commented code for easy customization
- Full user guide documentation to help you installing and utilizing the theme
22 March 2018
Upgraded theme package for support latest version(3.0.2.x) of Opencart.
22 September 2016
Upgraded theme package for support Opencart latest v2.3.0.x.
1 April 2016
Upgraded theme package for support Opencart version 2.2.0.x.
13 October 2015
Update theme preview image and fixed minor bug for Opencart v188.8.131.52.
10 October 2015
Upgraded theme package for support Opencart v184.108.40.206.
1 September 2015
Update CSS for fix responsive view.
5 June 2015
Upgraded theme package for support Opencart v220.127.116.11.
7 April 2015
Minor update with theme package for support Opencart v18.104.22.168.
4 March 2015
Adjust brand carousel slider with this theme.
31 January 2015
Created totally new theme for support opencart latest version 22.214.171.124.
13 November 2014
Fixed small bug related to responsive layout , improved theme quality and update documentation.
23 Dec 2013