Piningit, Responsive Email with Template Builder
- Click here to check the boxed layout demo (no template builder)
Piningit is a multi-layout, responsive, email marketing template packed with bunch of features. Free online template builder / editor, MailChimp ready templates, Campaign Monitor & MyMail ready templates are also included. Piningit comes with 2 layout version (boxed and wide), flexible and repeatable modular, you can arrange the layout and build your own unique template easily. More than that, it’s also packed detailed help documentation, along with video tutorials. Whether for newsletter campaign, sponsorship email, even lead nurturing, Piningit is suitable for all of email marketing type.
We’re about preparing important updates on our online template editor! Improvements & added some more useful features for our lovely users
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter, we’ll let you know when it’s ready
Drag and Drop Theme Builder / Editor
Drag & drop, add, remove, arrange modules easily. Customize the color schemes, edit both text and image content. Download it in .zip file contain regular HTML and image files
Add & remove modules or hide elements, easily with MailChimp editor.
You can also set the theme color directly via MailChimp editor.
There’s a detailed insruction
Campaign Monitor Ready
Add or remove modules easily with Campaign Monitor editor.
There’s also a detailed insructions (including video) from how to upload and setup template
in to your
MyMail WP Plugin Ready
Add or remove modules easily with MyMail plugin editor.
You can also set the theme color directly via the editor.
in to your WordPress website, customize it, up to sending & testing email.
- Free access to our new, simple, easy-to-use Template Builder.
- Maximum clients compatibily, in all major email clients. From old Outllook 2010, up to the most used clients like Apple iPhone.
- Mobile friendly, coded with media query CSS
- Well-commented codes
- Ready for Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, and MyMail plugin powerful template editor!
- 16 unique flexible modular that you can very easy to remix them to create your own layout.
- Flexible button with inline CSS (guide to create your own button, see next section). Very easy to make your own button
and flexible to place it as your needs.
- On-going support along with detailed help documentation files (including the videos) – (cover how to work with PSD file, work with the HTML file, up to sending email with most popular email marketing
services like MailChimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, MyMail plugin, and how to create your own button).
- Major email inbox compatible (test both direct and tool). Direct test on my Android 4.1.2 phone, iPhone mail, Gmail (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Yahoo Mail (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Outlook 2010, Windows Live Mail. Online test using Inbox inspector from Getresponse
- Easy to copy, add or remove modules with clear comments in codes. Even you can mix and create your own layout variations while everything is still working properly.
For MailChimp and Campaign Monitor users, add, remove, move, edit blocks content via their powerful editor.
- Sliced PSD file included.
What you’ll get in the download package:
- Total 10 HTML files, with 1 mixed modules variations. (boxed and wide layout version)
- 2 HTML files for MailChimp templates (in separated folder) (boxed and wide layout version)
- 2 HTML files for Campaign Monitor templates (in separated folder) (boxed and wide layout version)
- 4 HTML files for MyMail WP plugin templates (in separated folder) (boxed and wide layout version)
- and 2 other for regular HTML templates (boxed and wide layout version)
- 1 PSD file
- Image files, in the “images” folder in each of layout and color variations.
- Help Docs – Including videos.
- AOL Mail Chrome
- AOL Mail Explorer
- AOL Mail Firefox
- Apple Mail
- iPhone 3, 4 and 5
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Windows Live Mail
- Yahoo Mail
- And mostly all clients that render valid HTML
- Background image in the featured area is using bulletproof codes, so it’s working in most major clients, including Outlook.
- While background image in the Footer area is not use a bulletproof code, and will be replaced with solid background color in the email clients that doesn’t support for background image.
Update 2.0 October, 20, 2014:
- Updated Help docs. file. - Updated to the Template Builder: Added more advanced template editing features.
Update 1.1 Sept. 28 2014
Added boxed layout version
For support related, please send me your support request / question, or any advice via this contact form. I will respond you usually within 24 hours in Monday – Friday.
Font awesome icons
All images are included in the download package, and free to use for any purposes.
Under Creative Common Zero License – CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)