Menssana – Psychologist and Psychotherapist HTML Template
Menssana is a new clean and sophisticated HTML template that would be a perfect match for people who run individual psychological or psychiatric practice or a small clinic.
This template was created after a thorough analysis of the weak points of other theme-related websites, so basically our template is a thought-through solution for you. The template is packed with everything necessary to create a perfect website for a psychological practice – it has got a team page and a certificate page to show your clients that they are in the hands of the most professional people, and of course an appointment page to help you keep track of every session. You’ve also got the blog to share textual and video content of your practice and a gallery to showcase your most exciting moments!
As for the technical aspect of the template, it’s powered by the Twitter Bootstrap v3 and it’s going to be super easy-to-customize. The template already has plenty of widgets, features fonts from the Google library and FontAwesome icons. Not to mention, it already contains PSD files.
Purchasing this template is going to be the best decision you’ve ever made – it’s user-friendly and will surely make an unforgettable impression on your clients. Don’t let yourself miss this chance to become successful!
- Bootstrap 3 based
- PSD Files included
- Fully Responsive
- Easy to Customize
- Free Fonts, Icons, Patterns
Working PHP Scripts and Widgets included:
- Flickr Widget
- Working MailChimp Subscribe Form
- Working Twitter Widget
- Working Contact Form
- Clean and Valid Code
- And much more
What You Get
- HTML, CSS, JS & PHP files
- Working PHP scripts
- Full layered PSD files
- Free Icon Fonts
- Good documentation
Credits and Sources
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://www.socicon.com/ – Social Icons Font
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- http://icomoon.io/ – teaser rt-icons font
- modernizr-2.6.2.min.js detecting browsers features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for Twitter Bootstrap v3 work in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- superfish.js is a script that enables dropdown menu.
- hoverIntent.js is a component for superfish menu.
- jquery.flexslider-min.js is a jQuery plugin for main and bottom sliders.
- jquery.isotope.min.js is a jQuery plugin for filtrable gallery.
- jquery.prettyPhoto.js is a jQuery plugin for displaying lightbox content.
- jquery.ui.totop.js is a jQuery plugin for toTop button.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- jquery.scrollTo-min.js and jquery.localscroll-min.js needed for smooth single page navigation.
- jquery.easypiechart.min.js is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values.
- jquery.jflickrfeed.min.js plugin makes it easy to pull Flickr feeds and display them on your site.
- jquery.tweet.min.js plugin enables twitter widget on your site.
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.bxslider.min.js is a jQuery slider plugin
- jquery.nicescroll.min.js is a plugin used to replace browsers standard scroll bar
- jquery.fractionslider.min.js is a great slider plugin for main slider
- jquery.parallax-1.1.3.js is used for parallax backgrounds.
- jquery.appear.js is used to find out if HTML element is inside browser viewport
- jquery.countTo.js is used for teasers with counter
- jquery.cookie.js is used for store cookies information in template