ProCV – Professional Online Resume / CV
ProCV is a stylish online CV / Resume one page website template adapting a minimal professional style. The design is also streamlined to use minimal colours, maintaining a slick and clean appeal – afterall, first impressions count!
I sincerely hope this theme gives you the edge over other candidates! Good luck.
v1.1 – submited 10th October 2011l
- New Sub Navs – Added some nice sliding sub navs due to popular demand.
- Print & Handheld Stylesheet – printer and mobile device friendly Resume (see the preview screenshots No. 6 & 9)
- Tested on all major browsers and Browser Compatible (IE6/7/8, Chrome 5.0, FF 3 .6, Safari 5.0.1, Opera 10.61)
- W3C Valid – (XHTML5) 0 errors! (see screenshot No.5)
- HTML5 / CSS3 – check the source code screenshots (screenshot 3 & 4)
- Extensive documentation (readme.html) file included demonstrating how to use theme, add / remove sections, change pic etc.. (although I should point out that there is no configuration necessary) – (screenshot 7)
- Use of the Google API Pie Chart
- All source code is really well commented (screenshot 3 & 4)
- One page website and can be used as a mini website for anything, not just a CV / Resume
- Cool slide effect when using the navigation
- @font-face DeJaVu font included – No need for Cufon or sIFR
- PNG fix for IE6
- Proper Site Document Outline (Disable styles and see for yourself!)
- Print button and Navigation always visible
Mentioned above, but since it’s so damn important, here it is again: This site has been tested on all major browsers:
- IE 6 / 7 / 8
In addition to the fully commented code, I have written an extensive help guide (readme.html) which is very detailed and includes images and screenshots form the theme. I’m also contactable by email (use the contact form on my profile) and I will do my utmost to help anyone who has downloaded this theme.
Thanks for downloading ProCV, If it helps you get that dream job, drop me a line!
Parts of the live preview demo source code are encrypted, but your download will not have any encryption.