StylishMag – Elegant News & Magazine Theme
Stylish Mag is elegant and stylish blog, news or magazine WordPress theme with fully responsive layout. Theme is suited for all content heavy or stylish blogging websites and theme includes lots of features like drag & drop page builder, unique page builder blocks, support for WooCommerce etc.
All functions are based on solid back-end framework.
Main theme features:
- Drag & Drop page builder,
- Advanced theme admin panel,
- Modular homepage – Unlimited layouts,
- Stylish, Design oriented layout,
- Main menu with dropdowns + extended big menu,
- Stylish design/concept,
- Unlimited featured blocks,
- Popular posts blocks – based on post views,
- Responsive layout,
- Infinite scrolling,
- Automatic Image desaturation *,
- Unlimited color schemes – using colorpickers,
- Font selector/custom typography – 70 handpicked fonts available (web-safe fonts and Google webfonts),
- Multiple jQuery sliders (as blocks and in posts),
- 6 Posts formats: standard, video, audio, gallery, image, link,
- Video ready – custom metaboxes,
- Logo and favicon upload,
- Social networks section,
- WooCommerce support,
- Author template,
- Translation ready,
- latest WordPress ready,
- Smooth tabless design.
Layouts & Templates:
- Builder template,
- Full-Width template,
- Error 404,
- Blog template (index.php),
- Archive templates,
- and more..
Blocks, Widgets & Shortcodes:
- 12 Page builder blocks
- Advanced shordcode generator,
- 12 custom widgets:
- Featured widgets,
- 300px Ads (custom widget),
- 4×125px Ads (custom widget),
- Latest comments (custom widget),
- Latest Tweets (custom widget),
- Flicker Photos (custom widget),
- About Us Info (custom widget),
- and more..
/ 15. June, 2015 / Version 1.4 - updated: prettyPhoto.js script (security update) - updated: translatable .po file - fixed: redundant white space in 'Slider' block Version 1.3.1 - security update: 'add_query_arg' function escaped - updated: TGM Plugin Activation class, Version 1.3 - fixed: blog template styling in responsive mode Version 1.2 - re-styled: default blog template, Version 1.0.1 - fixed: css bug in Page Builder Version 1.0 - initial release
* Image desaturation is not cross-browser compatible.