Born To Give – Charity Crowdfunding Responsive WordPress Theme
“Born to Give” is a full functional WordPress Theme designed & developed for Crowdfunding, Charity or Non Profit Websites and comes handy for Corporate Business Websites as well.
It is fully responsive template based on Twitter Bootstrap 3x framework that makes it available for all screen sizes from the bigger ones to smartphones. Its not only responsive whereas it is retina ready also, now no blurry images on your HiDPI and retina devices.
Receive donations using PayPal(Free), Stripe, Authorize.net, PayFast, PayUMoney. Buy WpCharitable Extensions Now (Sold Separately)
Buy multiple extensions for your campaigns/causes with WPCharitable PackagesFront end campaign submission Ambassadors plugin (Sold Separately)
Current Version – 1.9 – See Change Log
Features in detail
- Create unlimited events and assign them to event categories along with attaching tags to events
- Recurring Events: This exclusive features allows you to repeat any event on fixed day of week for a number of times you want. You can also repeat a single event on different dates for multiple years. Each instance of event will display as separate event on the website.
- Display your events on full width/screen working calendar
- Link your Google Events with your website, all events you create in your Google Calendar will be shown on the event’s calendar of your website.
- Create multiple type of tickets paid/free for your events and allow your website visitors to register for the events with multiple tickets at time. Set limited number of tickets for each event and show message sold out once all tickets are booked.
- Your website visitors can pay for event tickets with the integrated PayPal payment option that can linked to your PayPal account easily. You can even enable demo mode while developing your website or testing the payment gateway for PayPal.
- Events can be shown on the website front end in 3 ways Listing, Grid View, Full width Calendar, Calendar shortcode in a text widget
- Theme use WP Charitable plugin for the campaigns feature. This plugin is available free on the WordPress repository and gets updated frequently with new features and bug fixes. The plugin developer is supporting the plugin very effectively
- There are many extensions available for this plugin to extend your payment options for users to donate on your website. Available payment gateway extensions are: Stripe, Authorize.net, PayFast, PayUMoney and can be purchased on a very nominal price from their website.
- Plugin can be extended to create a crowdfunding website where your visitors can register and create campaigns for their own cause and collect donations from your website where you can charge users a fixed commission on the donation received for their created campaign by using Ambassadors Extension
- Campaigns can be created with a target amount or unlimited. A campaign end date can be set after which donations will be disabled.
- Multiple types of donation amount suggestions can be created per campaign so users can pay easily by selecting the amount. A custom donation field is always available in the donation popup window
- Theme comes bundles with the most popular visual page builder “Visual Composer” worth $34
- We have added several custom elements for the page builder to make it easy for you to show the theme’s functions in an easy way. There are elements for Events which can be used to show upcoming/past events in a list view or grid view, campaigns element allows you to show your created campaigns in a list/grid/carousel mode, Testimonial element can be used to show a full width story showcase or for a carousel like basic testimonials, Posts element can show all blog posts in grid/list/carousel more. Any custom thumbnail size can be defined for the post thumbnails to create a unique look for your website.
- Theme comes with theme options panel to fully customize your website’s look and feel. Below are the options available
- Enable maintenance mode while you are developing your website. This is a simple module included in the theme which will block access to your website for non logged in users where logged in users like administrator can still see the website while making changes
- Show or hide the back to top button which comes at the bottom right of website viewport
- There are fields available for you to add custom scripts in your website before closing head tag or closing body tag.
- You can disable responsive functionality of the theme or can enable the pinch zoom for touch devices.
- Easily change the website content width or make it boxed in the center with a beautiful background for the whole website body outside the box.
- Control the minimum height for the content area or top/bottom spacing for all pages. You can event make the contet area spread to 100% of the screen width
- Choose between the 3 designs for the website header. Make it spread 100% of the screen width, enable, disable search and woocommerce cart option in the header. Add in your info like phone number, email in the header.
- Customize the look and feel of sticky header like set background color or links color. Set default header banner images for all the post types like different image for all event posts, blog posts etc.
- Set header banner titles for static pages like archive page for custom post types, search results page etc.
- Upload logo image for default header, sticky header and both logo as retina images as well for retina enabled devices
- Set a custom logo for the wp admin login page
- Add favicon, Apple iphone, ipad icons easily from the theme options
- Easily customize the look of your website menu and mobile menu with extensive options available
- Choose from the different footer layouts example 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 columns. Change the background of footer with your own color, image. Customize the widgets places in the footer area. Use option to show a menu in the footer or your social icons. Easily change the sequence of your social icons with simple drag drop interface
- Create unlimited sidebars using theme recommended pojo sidebars plugin or any other sidebar plugin of your choice and then set default sidebars for all custom posts types and static pages like woocommerce, search results, archive pages
- Enjoy the built in social sharing module which can be activated for your choice of post types. Choose from 3 different styles of social sharing links. Enable or disable social media websites for the sharing links.
- Set options for the events whether to keep showing events till it’s end time or hide it from the website as soon as the event start time is reached.
- Change the look of your events calendar, localize the month, day names easily
- Choose your website primary color from the preloaded 12 css stylesheets. or add in your own color
- Change the typography of the whole website with an easy to use interface, choose from 600+ Google fonts for different set of options
- Add your own custom css or js easily
- Import or export your theme options data
One Click Demo Import
Exclusive demo import that is amazingly easy and the fastest way to build your website. Import a fully finished site with one click. It will import pages, posts, sliders, widgets, theme options and more. Demo images will be not be imported for copyrights reason, they will be replaced with image placeholders.
Advance Page/Post Options
- These options work per page/post or any post type and can override the global/default style set by theme options
- Choose your inside page header from several options like background color, background image, FlexSlider , Revolution Slider
- Set custom height of the page header individually per page
- Custom top bottom spacing for each page/post
- Control width of the content area individually per page
- Enable disable social sharing per page
- Add background image for content area or background image for the body when using boxed mode.
- Choose sidebar for any page from the list of all sidebars. Choose position of sidebar from left or right. Set width of sidebar from several options like one forth, one third or half page width
Built in Mega Menu
- Create full width mega menu for your menu items, create for one or for all menu items
- Use a sidebar to create the mega menu or add in any shortcode
- Choose post type to display its latest posts any number
- Display any selected post types with post IDs
Support is provided through our dedicated Support Forum to all verified theme buyers. Please have your purchase code handy when you register at our support forum. Here’s how to find your Item Purchase Code.
Images from live preview are not included in the template.
v1.9.4 – July 03, 2018
UPDATED! Visual Composer Plugin UPDATED! Slider Revolution Plugin UPDATED! BornToGive VC Elements Plugin FIXED! Pagination not working for events listing
v1.9.3 – March 24, 2018
NEW! Google map page builder shortcode added UPDATED! Visual Composer plugin UPDATED! Revolution Slider plugin
v1.9.2 – February 08, 2018
NEW! Option in campaign post to hide campaign progress on single campaign pages UPDATED! TGM Class to fix a bug with activating bulk plugins UPDATED! Woocommerce function to support product slider and lightbox UPDATED! Header cart module to support live cart updates UPDATED! BTG Core plugin to fix a bug with demo importer UPDATED! BornToGive VC Elements plugin to fix a bug with gallery category filters FIXED! Slider problem with gallery posts FIXED! Some styling bugs
v1.9.1 – December 05, 2017
UPDATED! Visual Composer Plugin UPDATED! Slider Revolution Plugin
v1.9 – October 23, 2017
UPDATED! Visual Composer Plugin UPDATED! Slider Revolution Plugin UPDATED! BornToGive VC Element plugin FIXED! Page title style in mobile view FIXED! Causes shortcode not showing description of campaigns when use on single post page FIXED! Events list not working on mega menu
v1.8.9 – August 23, 2017
UPDATED! Visual Composer Plugin UPDATED! Slider Revolution Plugin
v1.8.8 – July 19, 2017
UPDATED! Visual Composer to latest version FIXED! Styling bug for menu level 3 ADDED! Option to show donation form on the single campaign page or separate page
v1.8.7 – June 24, 2017
UPDATED! Slider Revolution Plugin UPDATED! BTG Core plugin for demo importer to support PHP 7.0 UPDATED! BORNTOGIVE VC Elements plugin for a bug in Team shortcode UPDATED! Custom widgets to support PHP 7.0 FIXED! Campaigns description not showing when using cause shortcode in post element
v1.8.6 – May 23, 2017
NEW! Offline payment option for events registration FIXED! WordPress 4.7.5 version fix (BTG Core plugin updated) FIXED! Disable event registrants posts searchable from site search
v1.8.5 – May 04, 2017
UPDATED! Revolution Slider plugin UPDATED! Visual Composer plugin FIXED! Tickets dropdown in event ticket booking form not working FIXED! Some styling bugs
v1.8.4 – March 29, 2017
UPDATED! BornToGive VC Elements plugin to fix a problem with Causes Shortcode
v1.8.3 – March 24, 2017
NEW! Option to disable links on staff posts in VC shortcake NEW! Option to order causes/campaigns Ascending/Descending FIXED! Event tickets count not updating on registration FIXED! Currency not showing on event ticket booking popup FIXED! Flex slider styling of theme conflicting with VC flex slider style UPDATED! Visual Composer plugin UPDATED! Slider Revolution Plugin UPDATED! Demo data
v1.8.2 – February 24, 2017
NEW! List style for staff posts NEW! Option to allow HTML in staff list/grid shortcake NEW! Option to show rounded and entered staff grid/carousel/list FIXED! Gallery not showing in single post pages
v1.8.1 – January 16, 2017
FIXED! Visual Composer plugin installation issue FIXED! Event Category colors on calendar not working
v1.8 – January 13, 2017
NEW! Option to change post types slug and labels NEW! Option to disable custom post type archives FIXED! Past events now showing on calendar for the same month
v1.7.3 – January 11, 2017
NEW! Option to set menu in the topper NEW! Option for one column layout in BORNTOGIVE Team VC Shortcode NEW! Option to show inactive campaigns in BORNTOGIVE Causes VC Shortcode FIXED! Categories not getting comma separated in BORNTOGIVE Posts VC Shortcode FIXED! Some styling bugs
v220.127.116.11 – December 21, 2016
UPDATED! Revolution Slider Plugin
v1.7.2 – December 08, 2016
NEW! Option to sort campaigns by title, post_date, popularity, ending time in BORNTOGIVE Causes VC shortcode UPDATED! Visual Composer plugin to latest version UPDATED! Slider Revolution plugin to latest version FIXED! Campaign progress percentage will round up on single campaign page FIXED! Events calendar not showing future events FIXED! Author name on single posts and author archive showing nickname instead of user’s display name FIXED! Bug in tabbed widget for tags number
v1.7.1 – November 29, 2016
UPDATED! Visual Composer plugin to v5.0 UPDATED! Slider Revolution plugin to v18.104.22.168 UPDATED! Recur events function UPDATED! Born To Give Core plugin to add excerpt field for post types UPDATED! Single event page to link manager name to its email
v1.7 – November 08, 2016
NEW! Option to show Google map and link to event location direction in single event pages NEW! Option to show hide post meta info on blog and single post pages UPDATED! Option to show author name and category name on archive posts pages UPDATED! Revolution Slider FIXED! Event time bug on single event pages FIXED! Remove image not working for taxonomy banner image FIXED! Some styling bugs
v1.6 – October 15, 2016
NEW! 3 homepage designs added NEW! Option to show author/category name on single posts and archive pages NEW! Option to open links in new window for borntogive featured link vc element NEW! Page designs, sidebars support for Buddy press pages NEW! Styling support for Charitable plugin paid extensions UPDATED! Demo data FIXED! Multiple sidebar megamenu not working FIXED! If no link is set for borntogive vc featured link element then link is building FIXED! Charitable my campaigns page not showing campaign summary FIXED! Testimonial vc element not working with vc shortcodes
v1.5.3 – October 01, 2016
NEW! Option to choose whether to display post date, author, category in BORNTOGIVE VC element NEW! Option to choose number of words and closing text for BORNTOGIVE Posts VC Element IMPROVEMENT! Hover effect added for team post grid items IMPROVEMENT! Now post meta shows with icons instead of static posted by, In text FIXED! Staff posts closing text now hides if no content limit field is blank or have 0 FIXED! Linkedin, Pinterest and Email share links causes layout break when found custom html in the page content FIXED! Map API key not getting used for the mic shortcode for map FIXED! Page design options background color or banner color not showing their field label FIXED! Auto align menu option not taking correct height FIXED! Sidebar position not working in single team post page
v1.5.2 – September 27, 2016
NEW! Option to auto align menu with the logo image NEW! Option to filter posts by author in BORNTOGIVE Posts VC Element NEW! Author name and category display in default blog page and VC posts element NEW! Event category and tags added in single event template NEW! Option to show excerpt/full content in blog page or VC element for posts UPDATED! BorToGive VC Elements plugin UPDATED! Demo data FIXED! Charitable plugin category archive template not working FIXED! BORNTOGIVE POSTS VC Element not taking full area when no thumbnail is found FIXED! Cause donation received amount showing extra 2 00 after the amount FIXED! Cause progress tooltip showing out of viewport when 0 donation received FIXED! BORNTOGIVE Causes VC Element not working with one column grid layout
v1.5.1 – September 10, 2016
NEW! Option to hide tags from BORNTOGIVE VC Element (Grid View) UPDATED! Translation .pot file UPDATED! BORNTOGIVE VC ELEMENTS Plugin UPDATED! BTG Core Plugin UPDATED! Visual Composer Plugin FIXED! CSS issue with VC full width row class FIXED! Custom donation amount not appearing in the input FIXED! Maintenance mode not working FIXED! LinkedIn share tooltip showing vk share alt text FIXED! Divider/Separator for events date/time
v1.5 – August 25, 2016
NEW! Option to select default page banner image for all post types NEW! Theme heading style added for VC custom heading element FIXED! Taxonomy banner image not working for woo commerce product categories FIXED! Horizontal scroll when BORNTOGIVE POSTS ELEMENT used in list style FIXED! Overlay effect on thumbnails not working for BORNTOGIVE POSTS ELEMENT in list style FIXED! Translations missing for Tabbed widget FIXED! Share buttons title tooltip translations not working UPDATED! Demo data UPDATED! Translation .pot file
v1.4.6 – August 19, 2016
NEW! More typography Theme Options FIXED! Default inner pages header image not working FIXED! Banner image showing with revolution slider in header on single campaign, single post and single team pages FIXED! Some translation were missing from single post template FIXED! Footer copyrights text escaping the HTML tags
v1.4.5 – August 16, 2016
NEW! Added 18 Fully Layered PSD Files FIXED! Past events not showing with borntogive events element (Updated Btg vc elements plugin) FIXED! css style.css overriding social icons display and content padding on homepage FIXED! Line Icons not showing in IconBox shortcake (Updated imic shortcodes plugin)
v1.4.4 – August 02, 2016
FIXED! Category filtration not working for Causes VC Element ADDED! Styling for Charitable Login, Register, Profile and Receipt shortcodes
v1.4.3 – July 29, 2016
NEW! Update borntogive vc elements plugin to allow image size selection for events,gallery, testimonials, posts widget NEW! Option to hide line under page title at Theme Options > Header > Inner page header FIXED! Column option not visible for posts list/grid vc element FIXED! Show hide page title at Theme Options > Header > Inner page header not working FIXED! When revolution slider/flex slider is chosen for posts/blog pages then the page banner showing underneath it FIXED! Page post header options not working for page set as posts page for the website at Settings > Reading UPDATED! Demo data
v1.4.2 – July 26, 2016
NEW! gallery pagination option for Gallery VC element NEW! Linkedin and Phone no. info option for staff posts FIXED! One column event grid not working VC element
v1.4.1 – July 20, 2016
NEW! Option to add your custom bg and text color for Featured Link VC Element NEW! New field for event posts to add Event Manager name NEW! Option to show/hide excerpt for event list/grid view NEW! Option for one column event grid view FIXED! Pagination for Posts List VC Element not working FIXED! Category filtering not working for Posts List VC Element FIXED! Event start time field in the Dashboard not allowing time selection above 12:00 hours
v1.4 – July 14, 2016
NEW! Custom page/post design options NEW! More styling options at Theme Options NEW! Post meta data added in single post template NEW! Social Icons option for footer NEW! Email icon for social media links in header/footer UPDATED! Meta Box Show/Hide plugin UPDATED! BornToGive Core plugin UPDATED! BornToGive VC Elements Plugin FIXED! Percent bar jumps to 100% on single campaign page FIXED! Hide footer if no widget found in the Footer widgets area FIXED! Header style 3 width issue when boxed layout is active FIXED! Font family not working for featured link and featured text Visual Composer Element
v1.3.1 – July 02, 2016
NEW! Option to change archive title for all post types at Theme Options FIXED! Social sharing options not appearing in single post pages FIXED! Event registration custom URL was not working FIXED! Book Online button was not getting hidden when event registration is set to disabled
v1.3 – June 30, 2016
NEW! Option to add read more link in team listing element NEW! Option to limit content show in staff/team listing element NEW! Excerpt option in team post type UPDATED! Revolution Slider plugin to latest version 5.2.6 FIXED! Retina logo for sticky header not working FIXED! A bug in BornToGive VC Elements plugin which is causing data hidden when Posts Listings Element is used on any page
v1.2 – June 25, 2016
NEW! Some styling options added in Theme Options NEW! Custom color for calendar events option for event category NEW! Option to change buttons label and header view of the event?s calendar NEW! Option of category sorting in causes list view as well like grid view FIXED! Team email links not showing the icon on the front end FIXED! Team element for Visual Composer not showing the grid correctly FIXED! Problem with campaign loop custom template
v1.1 – June 09, 2016
NEW! Categories added for testimonials post type ADDED! Option to change testimonial full story button, URL and target UPDATED! Visual Composer to latest version UPDATED! TGM Plugin activation class to latest version
v1.0.2 – June 07, 2016
UPDATED! TGM Class to latest version UPDATED! Revolution Slider to latest version FIXED! Some styling bugs
v1.0.1 – June 01, 2016
FIXED! Custom styling not working dues to bug in borntogive-theme-functions.php FIXED! Boxed layout not working FIXED! Testimonial type 1(Story Slider) not showing content showing excerpt instead FIXED! Call to action vc element styling bug FIXED! Wrong metabox title for campaign post type
v1 – May 26, 2016