Darren – Photography & WooCommerce Compatible WordPress Theme
Darren is a photography theme that delivers functionality and design in a straightforward way. With its simplicity, you can effortlessly upload your works then they will display right on the website. Beautifully.
In a nutshell, with Darren, you can:
- Showcase your works with the organized and clean design
- Sell your works online with the WooCommerce plugin
- Write the journal (blog) to share your thoughts and amazing stories
Full Feature List
- 100% responsive design
- Organized, clean, and content-focused design
- Lightweight, fast and very easy to use
- Portfolio feature for publishing your works
- Page templates for portfolio listing
- Portfolio styles and options in the Customizer so you can configure the output.
- Image, Video, or Mixed format for portfolio items
- Image format sample: https://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/darren/gallery/first-light-on-matterhorn/
- Video format sample: https://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/darren/gallery/the-beach/
- Mixed format sample: https://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/darren/gallery/exploring-antelope-canyon/
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Compatible with Contact Form 7
- Customizer feature for adjusting styles and theme options. For examples:
- Typography combination
- Font attributes in various areas (font size, weight, letter spacing, and color)
- Blog excerpt length
- Enable/disable lightbox on portfolio single pages
- and more!
- Google Fonts supported
- WPML plugin supported
- Well-organized code and file structure
- Fully support WordPress Child Theme
- XML data file included for posts, pages, and portfolio
- Extensive documentation to help you get started quick!
We fully support operational components such as features usage, issue, bug, or the fix that are mainly related to the theme and to make the theme working properly. Please go to http://uxbarn.ticksy.com/ for our support site.
This theme is for self-hosted WordPress sites only (wordpress.org). It is not compatible with “wordpress.com” sites. Here are the differences between the two: https://uxbarn.com/go/wordpress-org-vs-wordpress-com/
Most photos in the live preview are not included in the package. However, in the XML file for import, we have instead created all image placeholders for you so you can quickly apply your own images to the areas.
Connect with Us
Let’s get in touch for the latest news and updates!
Thank you so much for your interests. Your comments and ratings would be much appreciated.
Version 188.8.131.52 (Jan 7, 2019) ============================== Quickfix: The gallery of portfolio items not working correctly on a fresh installation Version 2.0.0 (Jan 4, 2019) ============================== IMPORTANT: OptionTree is deprecated in this version. ACF will be used from now on (v2.0.0+). Users will see a notice for data migration button and announcement. New: Advanced Custom Fields PRO 5.7.9 Update: Disable the default loading logo of the Kirki plugin Update: UXBARN Portfolio to 184.108.40.206 Version 1.1.1 (Nov 13, 2018) ============================== Fix: Video embed display on the backend editor Fix: PHP message: "The WC_Cart::get_cart_url function is deprecated since version 2.5." It has been replaced with wc_get_cart_url(). Fix: OptionTree pre-packaged Version 1.1.0 (Sep 22, 2018) ============================== - Fix: Incorrect aspect ratio of portfolio images on mobile devices - Fix: Fatal error - Can't use function return value in write context in "content-blog-meta.php" - Fix: PHP division by zero bug - Fix: Kirki "alpha" in color controls issue - Fix: Missing "content-password.php" file - Fix: #side-container display on small viewports - New: Option for changing the "Type and hit enter" text in the customizer - New: RSS & Email Icons - Update: Adjusted search text size on mobile - Update: Unminified some JS files that probably are the cause of the false-positive alert by Windows Defender