Fashion Feast – WooCommerce Responsive Theme
- WordPress 3.9, 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x
- WooCommerce 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x, 2.5.x, 2.6.x, 3.x.x
Fashion Feast Shop is wordpress ecommerce theme based on WooCommerce plugin. This theme suitable for fashion designer clothes, Shoes, jewellery, beauty store, watches, cosmetic stores and multipurpose online stores. It is also multipurpose theme which can be used for any kind of online store. Fashion Feast WooCommerce Theme is looking good with it’s colors combination. All sub pages are customized. It is very nice with its clean and professional look.
- Using GOOGLE Fonts
- Easy Customize – Admin Options Customized Panel
- Unlimited Color Options – Admin Panel
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Fully RESPONSIVE Theme
- 1500 + Font Awesome ICONS
- Support Multiple Language
- No Core Modifications
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly
- Optimized for Fast Loading + CSS Sprite
- Unlimited Banners + Sliders – Admin Panel
- Brand Logo + Slider – Admin Panel
- Different Portfolio Layouts
- Different Gallery Layouts
- Easy Shopping Cart Dropdown from header
- Lots of Short codes with variations
- Valid XHTML and CSS markup
- Woo Commerce Integration
- Sample data Import
- Easy Use and Easy Customize
- Full PSD files supplied
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Well-structured and commented code for easy customization
- Full user guide documentation to help you installing and utilizing the theme
12 July 2018
Fixed outdated files issue with theme package.
3 March 2018
Upgraded theme package for support latest version(3.3.x) of wooCommerce and fixed out dated files issue.
9 May 2017
Upgraded theme package for support latest version of wooCommerce plugin.
30 December 2016
Upgraded theme package for support latest version of Newsletter plugin.
2 July 2016
Update in sample data file only
22 June 2016
Upgraded theme package for support latest version(2.6.x) of wooCommerce.
15 October 2015
Fixed minor bug related to css and missing JS file. Also fixed google fonts issue.
17 September 2015