Munich Photography WordPress Theme
All the images were bought in shutterstock. They are for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the theme.
All plugins Munich uses and supports can be found in our documentation.
Version 1.4.1 (August 15, 2016)
- Fixes a compatibility issue with WooCommerce.
Version 1.4 (Security update) (April 26, 2016)
- Includes Visual Composer v184.108.40.206.
Version 1.3.8 (April 19, 2016)
- Includes Visual Composer v4.11.2.
Version 1.3.8 (March 2, 2016)
- Fixes an issue which could cause some of the navigation buttons in the homepage’s gallery to not be clickeable.
Version 1.3.7 (Februrary 23, 2016)
- Fixes an issue which caused the gallery on the single portfolio pages to appear cropped when resizing the browser window on Google Chrome.
Version 1.3.6 (January 20, 2015)
- Changed the way the theme is updated.
- IMPORTANT: Because the service we used to update our themes stopped working, we had to change the way Munich is updated. Because of this, you will need to update to this version manually. If you don’t know how to do this, please see this guide.
Version 1.3.5 (September 28, 2015)
- Includes Visual Composer v4.7.4.
Version 1.3.4 (September 28, 2015)
- Fixed an issue with the distraction free mode on mobile.
Version 1.3.3 (September 23, 2015)
- Fixes an issue which caused the wrong menu to be displayed on the Main Menu location. IMPORTANT: If you haven’t set the “Main Menu” theme location for your menu, you must do it after you install this update.
Version 1.3.2 (September 16, 2015)
- Fixes an issue which could cause logos on the navigation to look out of proportion on iPad Landscape.
- Fixes an issue which prevented the shop from being scrolled after changing device orientation on iPads.
Version 1.3.1 (September 10, 2015)
- Fixes a small bug which caused the photos IDs to be displayed on the galleries.
- Fixes the overlay option for portfolio item pages galleries.
Version 1.3 (September 9, 2015)
- Adds compatibility to and includes Redux Framework v220.127.116.11.
- Includes the latest version of Visual Composer.
Version 1.2.12 (September 2, 2015)
- Fixed an issue with version 1.2.11.
Version 1.2.11 (September 1, 2015)
- Fixed an issue which prevented the Blogspot social links from displaying its icon.
Version 1.2.10 (August 14, 2015)
- Fixed an issue with the option to set individual background sizes.
Version 1.2.9 (August 11, 2015)
- Fixed an issue which prevented the contact page from scrolling.
- Added the option to set individual background size options for each slide on Munich Galleries.
Version 1.2.8 (August 3, 2015)
- Fixed an error which prevented lightbox plugins from working.
Version 1.2.7 (July 31, 2015)
- Added compatibility for the Nivo galleries plugin.
Version 1.2.6 (July 27, 2015)
- Fixed the Border Color option.
Version 1.2.4 (July 20, 2015)
- Fixed an issue which caused the page to not load properly when pressing the back button on a mobile Safari browser.
Version 1.2.3 (July 10, 2015)
- Added a small hack to prevent Safari from not firing the onLoad event on image elements when going back to a page.
Version 1.2.2 (July 3, 2015)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Firefox for Android.
Version 1.2.1 (June 30, 2015)
- This update includes important security improvements. Please make sure you install this update.
- Updated TGM Activation Plugin to version 2.5.0.
- Updated Visual Composer to version 4.5.3.
Version 1.2.0 (June 26, 2015)
- The site’s logo or featured image on single pages will now be displayed when sharing your site’s links to social networks.
Version 1.1.9 (June 5, 2015)
- Changed the distraction free behaviour so that the menu doesn’t hide when it is open.
Version 1.1.8 (April 27, 2015)
- Fixes a small bug which caused sub-menus overlapping when having more than one 3rd level menus.
Version 1.1.7 (March 19, 2015)
- Fixed an issue which prevented “target” attributes on links from appearing.
Version 1.1.6 (March 18, 2015)
- Added Pinterest and Trovaziende social icons.
Version 1.1.5 (February 25, 2015)
- Fixed an issue which caused the work type filters not to work under some circumstances.
Version 1.1.4 (February 17, 2015)
- Added a Google icon for the main menu social networks.
Version 1.1.3 (January 28, 2015)
- Fixed an issue that could cause some parts of the sub-menus of the main navigation to be hidden.
- Changed the featured projects section so it will be displayed at the bottom when few items are present.
Version 1.1.2 (January 15, 2014)
- Fixed an issue which prevented the work details section from showing in Safari browsers.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the menu from working correctly when enabling the distraction-free mode.
Version 1.1.1 (January 15, 2014)
- Fixed an issue which caused the social networks icons to be rendered incorrectly.
Version 1.1 (January 8, 2014)
- NEW FEATURE: Added a light theme for the portfolio pages.
Version 1.0.4 (January 8, 2014)
- Fixed posts password protection.
Version 1.0.3 (January 8, 2014)
- Fixed an issue that prevented the logo on the homepage from being rendered.
- Improved child themes support.
- Improved support for versions older than PHP 5.4.
Version 1.0.2 (January 7, 2014)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with PHP 5.3 and lower.
Version 1.0.1 (January 7, 2014)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with PHP 5.3.
- Prevent the thumbnails from appearing on top of the video controls when the video is playing on the galleries.
Version 1.0 (January 6, 2014)
- Initial release.