Nine to Five – Premium WordPress Jobs Theme
Want to run your own job board? Nine to Five is a clean yet powerful WordPress job theme with 50+ customization options.
With Nine to Five you can easily create, manage and earn from your own jobs site.
What’s Included? Everything you see in the demo. Unlike many other job boards, no paid plugins are required.
- Clean, user-focused design with focus on jobs
- Responsive design: 9to5 lets you show your job listings beautifully on mobile devices including phones (ie. iPhone) and tablets (ie. iPad). Simply toggle the responsive design option on/off in the theme settings to deliver a great mobile experience for your job portal visitors. A mobile ready layout.
- Listings Management: Easy-to-use front-end listings editor for job posters (no WP-Admin visible)
- Currencies: Select almost any international currency
- Payments: Accept paid listings via Paypal
- Salary & Benefits: Add job remuneration information
- Maps: Show job locations via Google Maps
- File Upload: Allow employers to receive applications via email directly from the site
- Ajax Live Filtering: Quickly scan job lists by position type without reloading the page
- Editable Filter Types: Add, delete, rename and reorder the filters for position types, defaults are Full time, Freelance and Contract
- Ajax Search Autocomplete: Find jobs quickly and intuitively with a rapid auto-completing search field
- XML Settings: Export and Import your theme settings in WordPress to an XML file, ready to archive elsewhere
- Blogging: A fully separated blog section with comments
- Translation Ready: The theme is fully translatable to the language of your choice using the .po file format (includes English)
- Share: Optional field to allow people to share jobs with Twitter, Facebook, Instapaper and more
- Custom Admin Pages: Keep visitors within the theme and out of WordPress with custom templates for login, signup, forgotten password and post a job pages
- Editable Widget-based Sidebar: Customise and switch around the post a job button, categories, tags, a search field, a calendar, a modern Deck-style advert block and more
- Extensive Documentation: Everything from setup, to customisation, to troubleshooting
- Speedier Architecture: We’ve lightened the code and optimised everything to make this release faster and more stable
- Extensive theme options panel
- Choose from inline “load more” pagination or numbered pages
- Set your own custom logo
- Choose between the included “light” and “dark” styles
- Choose from a range of button colours and other colour presets or pick your own
- Choose the typographic set you like best
- Full child-theme support for advanced customization
- Free automatic updates
- Extensive documentation
- Simple installation & setup
- Importable demo content
If you need any assistance with your theme, we offer email support via our website. Submit your ticket using the web form at http://pixelpress.co and we’ll do our very best to answer your questions.
NOTE: 9to5 is intended to be used on a clean installs of WordPress, not existing blogs. If you have an existing blog and wish to use 9to5, we advise installing the theme separately in an alternative directory such as /jobs/.
Changelog 2.0 Release (August 9, 2016)
Core refactor, that leads to a bunch of new opportunities, such as easier child theme development.
– Added many new hooks which will improve the development process
– New file structure
– Added option to delete expired listings or keep them and label them as expired
– Moved to a new schedule driven method to clear expired posts
– Improved security in the job posting process
– Added options to WP customizer, so you can preview your changes
– Added new front-end listings editor and manager, to avoid grant users access to the main WP admin
– Migrated all CSS styles to SASS
– Added option to choose whether show a thank you message or redirect to a page after applying to a job
– Added option to overwrite apply form with custom form, either Gravity Forms, ContactForm7 or NinjaForms
– default filter menu styles fixed
– post a job description now allows html tags in content
– can once again change filter types
– Default pagination fixed (was no ability to click pagination link on mobile)
– Company name & location displaying fixed
– Pending jobs are shown now in the job listings edit screen
Tags: job, jobs, job board, jobboard, job theme, job site, jobsite, job postings, classified, classifieds, career, careers, directory, employment, hr, recruitment, recruiting, jobvermittlung, ajax filter, responsive, clean, dark