Sound Stage – A Professional WordPress Theme for Music & Bands
It’s Time to Rock Again!
Sound Stage is here, and if you’re a musician, artist, music producer, or webmaster; then I’m sure you’re gonna like it! Let visitors hear what you’re all about using the theme’s slick audio players, and tell them all about your upcoming events. There’s quite a lot to this theme, so read on for a full list of features below…
Audio Players & Albums
Let visitors hear your creative masterpiece using the theme’s built-in
audio player. The player itself features all the controls you’d expect, including playlists, shuffle and repeat settings. You can also have as many players as you like. The Albums post type allows you to create and display playlists in sections, along with linking to external sites.
Got a few gigs coming up?
The Events post type allows you to create
events and display them in sections as a nice, eye-catching list. Add dates, locations and loads of other stuff that visitors might find useful.
Create and Manage Artists
The Artists post type allows you to keep tabs on your bands and musicians (or something else entirely if you like!). Add things like a discography and future releases to get people talking.
Create One-Page Layouts using Sections
The Sections post type is a great way to create individual sections, which are then used to create “one-page” layouts. Here are the section types that are currently available:
- About Us – Includes a nice lightbox to put a music video in!
- Albums – Show off your albums in style.
- Artists – Keep tabs on your artists and bands.
- Audio Player – Get visitors interacting with your site.
- Blog – Tell visitors what happening with you.
- Countdown – Let people know when the next big event is.
- Events – Tell people about your upcoming gigs.
Two custom widgets are available right out of the box. Upcoming Events
allows you to display a quick list of events in your sidebar or footer. Latest Albums lets you list some of your most recent albums and allows users to visit them.
Sound Stage is currently compatible with the following plugins:
- Contact Form 7 – Simple and easy contact forms.
- WP Instagram Widget – Had a successful gig? Show the good people!
- Recent Tweets Widget – Keep visitors informed with your Tweets.
- Breadcrumb Trail – So poeple know where they’ve been.
Demo Content Included
Like what you see in the demo site? Well it’s all included in the download package minus the stock photos and music tracks. All posts, pages, sections, events, albums and artists (phew!) are available to be imported!
Full List of Features
- WordPress 4.7 Ready!
- One-Page or Multi-Page sites.
- Fully Responsive
- Built using Bootstrap
- Translation Ready with .POT files
- Useful Custom Shortcodes
- Plenty of Back End and Post settings
- SEO Friendly
- Change Colour Scheme using the Customizer
- Hundreds of Google Fonts Available
- Events Post Type
- Artists Post Type
- Albums Post Type
- Sections Post Type with Custom Backgrounds and Settings
- Countdown Timer
- Full Documentation Included
- Custom Upcoming Events Widget
- Custom Latest Albums Widget
- PSD Files Included!
- Support Available
Sources & Credits
- Bootstrap – http://getbootstrap.com/
- Underscores – http://underscores.me/
- Redux – https://reduxframework.com/
- Fitvids.js – http://fitvidsjs.com/
- ScrollTo – https://github.com/flesler/jquery.scrollTo
- LocalScroll – https://github.com/flesler/jquery.localScroll
- Final Countdown – http://hilios.github.io/jQuery.countdown/
- jPlayer – http://jplayer.org/
- Magnific Popup – http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
- Font Awesome – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Ubuntu – https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Ubuntu
- Changa One – https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Changa+One
- Recent Tweets – https://wordpress.org/plugins/recent-tweets-widget/
- WP Instagram Widget – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-instagram-widget/
Images & Music
All images and music on the demo site have been licensed appropriately and they
are NOT included in the download package.
- Photodune.net – http://photodune.net/
- Unsplash – https://unsplash.com/
- iStock Photo – http://www.istockphoto.com/
- Purple Planet – http://www.purple-planet.com
Changelog: 1.0.3 - Improved: Dates are more accurate when using the event's date picker. Improved: Post types are shown when choosing posts in dropdown menus. Updated: Redux Framework, Bootstrap. Added: A "Classic" style navigation menu in the header. Added: Setting to hide expired events from sections. Fixed: Attachment pages were throwing warnings. 1.0.2 - Fixed: JS files were not being enqueued for some backend controls. Updated: Updated Redux Framework. Updated: Documentation was missing a chapter! 1.0.1 - Improved: More escaping! Updated: TGMPA Plugin Activation 2.6.1 Updated: Font Awesome 4.6.3 Updated: Bootstrap 3.3.6 Updated: Redux 22.214.171.124 Updated: Minor Theme updates Fixed: Some theme check errors 1.0.0 - Initial Release.