Transfers – Transport and Car Hire WordPress Theme
Transfers – Transport and Car Hire WordPress Theme is a Premium WordPress theme for Transport, Car Hire and Transfer providers.
It comes with a powerful and fully working booking system, an availability manager and with advanced search results.
You can create any and as many vehicle types and add additional items that can be bought along per each transfer.
Seamless WooCommerce integration for the online booking System supports PayPal (for accepting credit card & PayPal account payments), Direct Bank Transfer and Cash on Delivery. All 105 available payment gateways that you can use (free and paid) can be found here.
You have the option to choose, whether you want to use the full booking system with payments or use only the reservation system with no payments and manual booking management (offline payments).
You can create any and as many types of transport as you wish, such as: bus, car, helicopter, ship, shuttle etc.
When creating a transport type you can indicate the maximum number of people a transport type allows, a value which is then used later on in the booking process to limit the count of people that can book an available transfer.
Extra items are items that users can then add to their booking when booking a transfer with a transport type. So for example a transport type would be a limo and an extra item would be a piece of baggage.
When creating an extra item you can indicate the maximum number of extra items allowed, as well as the price of an extra item when a transport type is hired privately as opposed to in a shared arrangement. These values are then used later on in the booking process to limit the count of people that can book an available transfer.
You can create unlimited, hierarchical destinations etc e.g. Europe > France > Paris > St Denis.
Destinations make up a key part of our booking system as a transfer occurs when a customer books a transport type from one destination to another. A transfer can be booked between any two destinations with a valid availability entry.
Other Important Features & Elements
Your site will always look sharp and utilize 100% of the screen on every device. Transfers also features an adaptive navigation menu on smaller screen sizes.
Transfers theme is easy to setup and comes with predefined demo content. This allows you to quickly setup your website to match our demo. No more pain with building your new website from scratch.
Search Engine Optimized
Transfers was built from scratch on W3C valid and semantic HTML5 code with best SEO practices in mind, which allows search engines to easily index the content of your website. The code is clean and strictly adheres to WordPress standards.
Amazing admin area
Countless logically organized and structured Theme Options offer you convenient tools. Powerful yet easy to use for beginners and pros alike.
Built in RTL support
Transfers supports RTL (Right-to-Left) languages with no extra coding required. A RTL stylesheet is build directly into the theme and you can enable it with one click in Theme Options.
Unlimited color options
There are 15 ready to use color schemes provided, but you can also create your own with the colors you like.
Full WooCommerce support
WooCommerce is now the most popular eCommerce platform on the web. Despite being free and open-source, WooCommerce offers extensive features out of the box, whilst also being extremely flexible both by nature, and via the additional of extensions.
Seamless WooCommerce integration with the Online Booking System, the theme is bundled with PayPal (for accepting credit card & PayPal account payments), Direct Bank Transfer and Cash on Delivery.
Available payment extensions (free and paid) can be found here.
Transfers theme includes all necessary files in order to be translated in the language of your choice. It is also compatible with the WPML plugin.
Per every page/post/category etc you can choose whether you want to display left sidebar, right sidebar, both sidebars or none. You can assign any number of widgets to each sidebar.
10 additional custom widgets have been created to easily display a number of custom content and can be used throughout the site.
Services are another custom post type. With Transfers theme you can display services as a page with tabbed content, a Transfers Featured Services widget that can be used anywhere on the website and as a list of columns with descriptive retina ready icons for added value of your content.
Tabs divide content into meaningful sections which occupies less screen space. In this regard, users can easily access the content that they are interested in (rather than having all the content in paragraphs). Implemented correctly, tabs can improve the visual aspect of a website. Due to their shape and functionality, they add an interesting UI element which is intuitive to use and also very hard to miss by users.
We have all heard of the saying: a picture is worth a thousand words, so is an icon. Icons are a perfect replacement for heavy images and traditional text labels. A glance at the icon gives visitors the idea of what a functionality is about. Being quite easy to understand, icons play a vital role in grabbing user’s attention.
Testimonials are an extremely important part of the success of your business. They also strengthen your reputation by expressing the trust that other people have in you and your business offerings. They are a wonderful tool that helps you to attract a deeper interest from perspective clients and existing clients and will ultimately make you and your business increasingly more successful.
Transfers enables you to display testimonials beautifully with Transfers Featured Testimonials widget.
Transfers Social widget provides an easy interface for you to easily promote your social media profiles. Insert your Facebook & Twitter IDs, add URLs to your Youtube, LinkedIn, GooglePlus, Vimeo, Pinterest profiles and RSS feed and you will be fully connected.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your FAQ page represents one of the most valuable moments in a conversion funnel. Nowhere else does a visitor so deliberately indicate that they want to know the details of your product or service.
Good FAQ pages use legible typography, chunking, appropriate spacing, easy navigation to individual questions, and reflect the current questions of the site users.
Faqs are represented by a simple custom post type in the Transfers theme. You can use faq entries to create a dynamic, fully functional list of grouped frequently asked questions on your website.
Contact Form 7 support
Transfers is compatible with the most popular contact form plugin for you to create your own contact forms with ease.
An extensive documentation is provided. Facing a problem? No worries, when you purchase a copy of Transfers, you also gain access to 5 star customer support and free updates for life!
Like the design but don’t want all these features? That is fine too, you do not need to use them and simply use the theme as a blog, an eCommerce website or anything else you can think of.
List of all features
- 100% Responsive
- Clean, SEO Optimized and bloat free code
- Design awarded by Awwwards
- Built in RTL support
- 15 ready to use color schemes
- Sample Content included
- Child Theme included
- Localization ready and compatible with the WPML plugin
- Full WooCommerce support
- Custom made Integrated Booking System
- Availability Checker
- Private & Shared Transfers
- Private & Shared Prices (per Vehicle or per Person)
- Seasonal Pricing
- Unlimited Surcharges (Insurance, additional driver, luggage, bike transfer, child seats etc.)
- Inventory Manager
- Paypal, Credit Card, Cheque, Direct Bank Transfer and Cash on Delivery
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Custom widgets
- Dynamic Tabs and Fields Builder
- Logo & Favicon Uploader
- Smart Templates
- Amazing and easy to use Admin area
- Contact Form 7 support
- 2300+ Premium font icons
- Slider Revolution included. $19 value – yours free.
- …and more
v1.19 19 April 2018
- Fixed issue with Theme options WooCommerce statuses not saving after checked. - New Theme Options
v1.18 27 March 2018
- Removed base64 encoding of export/import of options - Added tripadvisor icon to social links - Updated Slider Revolution plugin - Ensured PHP 7+ compatibility - Fixed archive.php for post tags to make sure posts with the correct terms are pulled up on /tag/term-slug - Fixed issue with deletion of bookings and orders - Fixed translation of theme options keywords. - Fixed blank space on homepage when wp admin bar is turned off - Fixed image upload on Hero widget - Fixed infobox on google map (contact page)
v1.17 22 August 2017
- fixed booking time format when editing booking - fixed issue with single destination not showing to destination names - fixed connection destinations table bug - updated Slider revolution
v1.16 14 April 2017
- Fixed booking delete synchronisation with WooCommerce orders bug
v1.15 12 April 2017
- Fixed get_country bug with WooCommerce checkout screen.
v1.14 05 April 2017
- Fixed connecting destinations WPML issue - Implemented WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility
v1.13 03 March 2017
- fixed departure and return trip search results date format bug
v1.12 02 March 2017
- fixed extra fields storing when woocommerce is not used. - export settings field no longer disabled in theme options - fixed return trip entry in search results - fixed resize issue on location list - updated Slider Revolution - enabled marking of extra items as required - fixed calendar date issue in safari
v1.11 12 January 2017
- added reset_post_data to sidebars - fixed viewport - fixed parse error in theme red - updated Slider Revolution - fixed home scroll issue - fixed long-standing issue of transfers product not showing details in cart on occasions
v1.10 07 December 2016
- Fixed blog category to correctly show posts of specific category - Added category filter to blog index page. - Upwards rounding of times for slot increments instead of downwards. - Removed duplicate google map in contact 7 form. - Fixed woocommerce showing of dynamic booking form fields in email and in order receipt. - Fixed -webkit display issue on faq page - Updated Slider Revolution - Improved display of the extra items table on mobile screens - Improved image layout on destinations list page - Removed social icons - Added fontAwesome icons - Added Whatsapp and YouTube icons to Social Widget - Fixed blog index page to properly display posts.
v1.095 30 September 2016
- fixed connecting destinations list problem - update billing fields with changes in WooCommerce when changed via theme options.
v1.09 20 September 2016
- Upgraded TGM-Plugin-Activation plugin - Checkout fix for non-transfers product purchases (WooCommerce). - Fixed WPML WooCommerce total 0 incompatibility. - Fixed timeslot selection wrong minutes issue. - Fixed sorting for return trip by price or minute. - Used date_i18n instead of date to display internationalized formatted dates. - Extra items properly translatable by WPML. - Changed scrollto for home page booking button so search box is not cut off on scroll. - Various css adjusted. - Added sort by fields to destination and service lists. - Removed WOW js - Added Revolution Slider - Added instragram url to social widget - Fixed WooCommerce category image upload issue. - Fixed hero unit upload image click on widget add. - Allow disable/enable of shared transfers from Theme options -> Configuration settings. - Transfer duration is now taken into account when showing next available transfer of a "by x minutes" transfer type. - Search results now correctly take into account search for people count query. - Fixed destinations custom field creation. - Booking form can now be dynamically modified (fields added or existing fields hidden/shown). - Added google api key setting for maps. - Replaced icojam icons with 2300+ premium icons - Added revolution slider prompt for installation via Admin interface. - Fixed transfers plugin activation - Updated sample widgets
v1.08.01 07 February 2016
- Fixed booking page layout - Removed responsive tables plugin - Fixed large resolutions portrait hero image
v1.08 20 January 2016
- Disabled clicking on past dates in search datepickers. - Added translatable strings for the transfers-plugin back in our default.po file. - Fixed pagination of blog index page. - Added ability to transfer search results by either price of by minute (via Theme options -> Configuration settings). Default is by minute. - Fixed "cart is empty" problem for logged out users introduced by latest WooCommerce version. - Fixed no results found error that appears even though results were shown on search page. - Added missing sidebar under header file. - Fixed datepicker z-index - Fixed WooCommerce responsive issues - Fixed extra items responsive tables issue - Fixed Hero IOS portrait issues
v1.07 22 November 2015
- Fixed home page clickability issue. - Fixed select box on WooCommerce product page. - Fixed issues with WPML compatibility. - Properly enable/disable extra items via Theme options. - Fixed bugs with IE broken js.
v1.06 13 November 2015
- Fixed issues with calendar and Greek translation. - Fixed by minute booking availability issue. - Upgraded timepicker language files and datetimepicker plugin code. - Fixed page zoom on ios. - Moved upgrade instructions to upgrade.txt. - Replaced fonts - Fixed 404 html error
- fix for when extra items are disabled. - fixed calendar translation issue. - fixed responsiveness of micro location layout
v1.04 13 October 2015
- fixed issue with booking email not containing return data. - changed datetime picker time format to 24 hours. - fixed google map marker positioning on zoom issue for contact map. - fixed child theme compatibility - fixed available seats check - fixed scroll issue on select in booking form - fixed private vs shared price - added touch support for mobile view
v1.03 22 September 2015
- fixed bug with extra items not being created.
v1.02 19 September 2015
- fixed calendar date internationalization. - fixed issue with metabox save. - fixed facebook and twitter id in social footer widget. - added tab called "database" to Theme options with button to create custom tables if custom tables are missing. - only allow override of wp login if a login page is set to prevent admin lockout. - fixed issue where private vehicle was available if a seat had been booked for share. - hide price display in single destination available listing if price is zero (shared or private). - fixed missing terms page url bug. - fixed various small css related issues.
v1.01 08 September 2015
- Fixed missing terms page url bug.
07 September 2015