According to a study by Adobe, online sales will dominate this Cyber Monday season, with 10% more sales being executed online than in physical retail stores. At ThemeKeeper, we have big plans for this Cyber Monday, which we’ll be announcing later in the week.
2017 Cyber Monday Deals for Designers and Creatives
In addition to our own Cyber Monday deals, there are lots of sales you could take advantage of for this holiday season across the internet. Here’s a few websites we’ll be watching for Cyber Monday deals:
- Designer News, one of our favorite sites for all things design
- Lifehacker, for Cyber Monday roundups
- Designer-daily, for deals on creative assets
- SitePoint, for the best in tech & web developer deals
- Tech Radar‘s predictions for the best tech deals of 2017
- Creative Bloq‘s list of the best Amazon deals to watch
We’d love to hear about the Cyber Monday deals you’re excited about. Head to this post on the ThemeKeeper Forums to learn more about what we’re offering, and to share deals you find across the web with the ThemeKeeper community.
We’ll be updating this post as we find deals for Cyber Monday 2017!